FOR FREE ASSISTANCE
Why Canada Immigration?
Canada has always been the favoured destination for immigrants from all over the world. Better career opportunities, social securities, better educational systems, world-class medical systems, and prosperous life with a stable future attracts people to immigrate to Canada. Canada is a young country and is often called the “paradise for immigrants”. It has one of the most positive and valuable immigration policies throughout the world. It admits over 200,000 immigrants every year. Here are the reasons why you should choose to immigrate to Canada.
Reasons to Immigrate to Canada
- Free medicals and education.
- Successful immigration including family members.
- Dual citizenship.
- Eligibility for citizenship after 3 years stay in Canada.
- Access to the markets of Mexico and the United States based on the NAFTA Agreement.
- More opportunities for software professionals in the Information Technology Sector.
- Immigration possibilities for Investors and skilled workers.
- Minimum government regulations for a business start.
- Unemployment insurance, social welfare allowance, pension plan, old age insurance, medical and education benefits, and childcare benefits under welfare programs by the Canadian government for permanent residents.
- Canada is a multicultural country so it welcomes immigrants from all corners of the world wholeheartedly.
- Canada is a self-governing country. So every resident can play a key role in the economic and social life of Canada.
- Applicants can include their spouse and children till 19 years of age in their visa application. They can sponsor their parents for Canada Permanent Residency or a Canada Super-Visa.
How to Immigrate to Canada?
Immigration to Canada is possible through the following ways:
- FSWP – Federal Skilled Worker Program – The Federal Trained Proficient Migrant Program.
- PNP – Provincial Nominee Program – For Provincial Sponsorships.
The Federal Skilled Migration is the popular pathway from India to immigrate to Canada. It offers freedom to travel and work anywhere in Canada. This is undergoing a transformation now to make the program more efficient towards the Canadian economy. It’s going to encourage the younger people to participate in the labour pool of Canada for a longer period.
The language proficiency is kept on priority in the new system because it’s the most important factor for the immigrants and their family to adapt in Canadian society.
The evaluation of your academic credentials from a specified assessment agency is the most important step of the new system. The candidates with the neutral and positive verification advice can file for Canada Permanent Residence.
A new classification for the Federal Skilled Trade has been introduced which is planned to appreciate the needs of the provisional requirements of the labour pool of Canada. The candidates need to have a job offer of at least 1 year to qualify for this new scheme.
Another pathway to Canada immigration if through the provincial sponsorship. Different province runs different sponsorship programs in coordination with CIC – Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
The critical aspects needed for any program no matter its Federal or PNP are:
- Language Skills
- Work Exposure
- Financial eligibilities
- Adaptability factors
- Contribution capacity as per economic aspects
A job offer in hand can be an additional advantage.
Contact us or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about Canada Immigration or check your eligibility by filling up our free online Canada Permanent Residency form. We will help you throughout your process to reach your dream destination.