FOR FREE ASSISTANCE
Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program
Alberta is located in Western Canada and is among one of the most important and fastest growing husbandry in Canada. It offers great openings for the workers with demanded chops. It’s known for its natural beauty/ coffers.
It has a world- class education system, healthcare installations, job openings, and interactive communities. Overall, it’s an exceptional place to work and live with your family.
It has world- class cleanest metropolises to live and work. Edmonton, the parochial capital of Alberta and Calgary, was ranked as among the stylish metropolises in the world to live by Economist Intelligence Unit( EIU).
Alberta offers excellent openings for both the residers and overseas emigrants with competitive and standard payment/ stipend. The Province of Alberta has a world- class Healthcare System, and utmost of the services occupations are covered under Alberta Health Care Insurance Plan( AHCIP).
AINP is the Provincial designee Program of Alberta which offers an Alberta Provincial designee Certificate to the emigrants who have a right blend of chops and work experience as demanded by Alberta.
Alberta Emigrant designee Program( AINP) includes the below Immigration Aqueducts Alberta Opportunity Stream Alberta Express Entry Stream
Alberta Opportunity Stream (AOS)
Alberta Opportunity Stream allows the eligible aspirant who’s presently working full- time in Alberta in an eligible occupation to apply for an AINP parochial nomination.
AOS offers a pathway to Canada PR for the foreign citizens who are working in Alberta and the transnational graduates who have completed their education from an approvedpost-secondary institution of Alberta.
Candidates interested under AOS must meet the eligibility criteria for the below-mentioned factors:
- Minimum Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) score of 4 in English/French for listening, reading, speaking (English/French), and writing.
- Candidates applying under NOC 3413 require at least CLB 7 in English/French.
- Candidates must have completed at least a high school diploma from Canada or an equivalent from their country of origin, at the time of applying for AOS.
- Candidates holding the post-graduation work permit, applying under AOS must meet the criteria for completing graduation from an Alberta Advanced Education Approved Credential issued by Alberta Advanced Education-approved post-secondary institution in Alberta.
- According to AINP, the candidates admitted to an Alberta Advanced Education Approved post-secondary program, before 1st October 2018, might be eligible to apply for AOS.
- The candidates admitted to an Alberta Advanced Education Approved post-secondary program on or after 1st October 2018, then the study program must be on the AOS List of Alberta Advanced Education Approved Post-Secondary Credential.
- Work Experience in an eligible occupation:
- Must have at least 1-year full-time work experience in Alberta’s current occupation within the last 18 months; or
- Must have at least 2 years of full-time work experience in Canada’s current occupation and/or outside Canada within the last 30 months.
- If the candidate is a post-graduation work permit holder, then the must-have requirements are:
- Minimum 6 months full-time work-experience in Alberta’s current occupation within the last 18 months; and
- Currently in an occupation which is related to the field of study in Alberta based on an approved Alberta Educational Credential from an approved Alberta Advanced Education post-secondary institution.
- Residency Status & Work Permit Requirements: Candidates must meet the below requirements at both the time of applying for the application, and the application is assessed.
- Valid Canadian temporary resident status that authorizes the eligibility to work in Canada.
- Valid work permit (not the restoration or implied status) for eligible occupation.
- Income level: AINP removed the minimum income requirement for AOS effective from 1st October 2018.
Alberta Express Entry Stream (AEES)
AEES allows the Canadian Government to nominate eligible aspirants from the Express Entry System of Canada. aspirants will get an fresh 600 points towards their Comprehensive Ranking System( CRS) Score on successful nomination by fiefdom.
AINP will target the express entry campaigners who Have a strong connection with Alberta; and Can support Canadian government in the profitable development of Canada.