Sales Executive | Esse India
A sales executive is responsible for helping build up a business by identifying new business prospects and selling product to them. They must maintain relationships with current clients and build and maintain relationships with new clients. They will also need to stay ahead of their competition and work on sharpening and improving their skills by attending classes, seminars or workshops.
You must understand the sales and marketing processes and be able to negotiate with clients. You must be able to search out business leads and trending products. Communication skills are also vital to this job.
Esse India is one of the leading companies in our field in the area. We provide Permanent Resident Visa along with Job Assistance. We are hiring a talented Sales Executive professional to join our team. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, Esse India is a great place to grow your career.
Responsibilities for Sales Executive
- Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities
- Research and analyze sales options
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects
- Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products
- Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports
- Attend workshops to learn more technical and professional skills for the job
- Build and maintain professional networks
- Meet with potential clients to determine their needs
Qualifications for Sales Executive
- Experience in Sales
- Competency in English
- Knowledge of MS Office software and MS Excel software
- Ability to negotiate and understanding of marketing skills
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results
- Ability to create and deliver presentations
- Fast learner and quick thinker
- Passionate about sales
- Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment